Thursday, 23 May 2013

WRITING


CHOOSE YOUR FAVOURITE PHRASES TO USE IN DIFFERENT PLACES

It is hard nowadays to open a newspaper without reading about…
It is hard to surf the internet without reading about/ without being informed about
It is hard to turn on the radio without hearing something about..

It may seem contradictory but…
It may seem paradoxical but…

It is worth reading

It is difficult to think/imagine…

One of the most important problems that affect our society is…

One of the most memorable events that we can remember is when the Spanish team won the World Cup

One of the most amazing places I’ve been to is Brazil.



I guess
I suppose


I find it very easy to socialize
I find it extremely difficult to learn a new language

I’m sick and tired of people who leave their cars blocking garage doors


No comments:

Post a Comment