Tuesday, 28 May 2013

28/5/13

WRITE 50 WORDS – LEARNING ENGLISH: What is the most difficult aspect for you?

Personally, I find it very hard to…

It’s very difficult to…

I always have a bad time when I have to speak in front of the class

The rules of pronunciation are really strange so I always have trouble with them.

Have problems with that

It’s not easy to learn a lot of words by heart

It’s incredibly difficult to memorise/ distinguish…

That is, in my view, one of the hardest parts of English



When I’m revising for my exam, it’s really hard to concentrate on… / focus on pronunciation.

Regarding grammar,…
Speaking about grammar,…
As for grammar, I will say…

I usually haven’t got so many problems with…

Grammar is difficult because you can’t / mustn’t improvise

May be
Might be
Could be

You need to meet Spanish people, who can speak English English.

Have a good command of …


Mainly, mostly, overall,

WIDEN
ENLARGE MY KNOWLEDGE
IMPROVE MY SKILLS


No comments:

Post a Comment