Wednesday, 16 January 2013

WORK, JOBS: SOME MORE VOCAB


I work as a plumber, a civil servant, an accountant, a estate agent...
My job is quite rewarding, well-paid, creative, stressful, physically demanding...

I have to work very long hours sometimes; I’m glad I don’t have to work tonight
send personal emails; have a quick word with sb; have a dress code; 

get on well with my colleagues; put up with very cramped conditions; it’s a quick and easy way of earning a lot of money; he just pays the minimum wage; I’m very grateful for all your help

slam down the phone


I don’t have to wear a uniform, which is great

I got promoted last year

I have to work very long hours

I don’t have to work tomorrow

I have to wear a suit to work

He’s very good at languages

I get twelve euros an hour

She’s a very reliable worker

Why don’t you take a day off sick?


No comments:

Post a Comment